Successful working women tend to get very little recognition and appreciation in the business world. Thus, the presence of the Pink® Economy Conference, which motivates and supports women who own businesses, either newly established small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) or existing entrepreneurships. The Pink® Economy Conference covers important subjects that enable women to build a stronger network of women MSMEs and encourage their participation in associations. Entrepreneur Development Ministry secretary general Wan Suraya Wan Mohd. Radzi, was present at a previous conference.
About the Conference:
- First session: ‘Leader or Manager, What are your Small Business Needs?’
- Featured Jinie Kamal, CEO, Impulse Studio CEO, Nadira Yusoff, CEO, Ayu Technology and Datin Dr. Nik Sarina Hashim, CEO,amaxMALL, as panel members.
- Second session: ‘Drive the Business into the Future’
- Featured Low Ngai Yuen executive director of the Global Entrepreneurship Movement (GEM), famous show designer Nelissa Hilman, Marina Kenis, founder of Kenis Group, and Wen Chiam joint founder and finance director, Neubodi.
- The conference built a greater and stronger community for women to foster partnerships and network. Wan Suraya highlighted women’s role in entrepreneurship and their contribution to the nation’s economy.